Business unit focused on advisory services for Brazilian and foreign companies that have the purpose of analyzing new markets and in need of a full feasibility study of products and services in the country. Still works with advice on research projects, development and innovation (RD&I), and product regulation, conformity assessment of products and services, CE and UL certification.
Regulatory and market
- Advice on the specification of products and services;
- Research and market survey;
- Analysis of technical and economic feasibility;
- Advice on processes of technical standardization and legislation.
Conformity assessment of products and services
- Establishing procedures for the evaluation of voluntary compliance and compulsory;
- Planning compliance sector (development of sectoral rules, training programs and training);
- CE Mark;
- UL Certification.
Projects in research, development and innovation
- Establishing and defining the structure and scope of RD&I projects;
- Organization of interfaces and academic sector in the development of RD&I projects;
- Coordination and project managerial RD&I.